Please send resumes to Timm@Ridgelineexcavation.com
The Project Manager is responsible for managing all facets of an assigned construction project, from estimate to project completion, under the supervision of the President. Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Reviews site and/or site plans to obtain detailed project knowledge.
• Reads and comprehends the specifications. Coordinates required materials costs.
• Contracts: Reviews Owner/Prime Bidder Contract and can negotiate subcontracts.
• Collects, reviews and submits submittals.
• Orders approved materials.
• Plans and directs company crews in timely performance of work.
• Performs project estimates and takeoffs, providing project costs for prospective clients and GCs.
• Performs job costing: Reviews/approves and phase codes invoices. Coordinates/ensures employee daily timesheets are properly coded and transmitted for timely processing by payroll and cost reports. Updates quantity completed and projected costs weekly. Prints weekly job cost reports. Gives commentary on progress, effects on projected costs, effects on scheduling, problems and other issues. Prepares accurate cost and review projections weekly.
• Formally requests change orders in writing with as much backup as possible. Coordinates and/or completes change orders including subcontractor change orders.
Civil engineering, construction engineering or construction management degree preferred. Minimum of three years’ experience in managing projects and in pre-construction is required. Must be proficient with computers and variety of construction related software. Ability to work with owners, engineers, clients, employees, vendors, suppliers, customers and the general public.
Pay & Benifits:
Competitive pay and benefits, housing assistance, salary DOE, on the job training in construction software such as AgTek, Gradeworks, Topcon GPS Systems, HCSS Project Management and HCSS Estimating.
Ridgeline Excavation is an equal opportunity employer.